Sender:azurevision2003
Date/Time:2004-Dec-13 20:13:00
Subject:Re: Show panning panorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Show panning panorama azurevision2003 2004-Dec-13 20:13:00
Another contender is QTVR2MOV, which is cross-platform and can output to whatever
dimensions you want, but doesn't have the crossfades built in:

<http://www.azurevision.co.uk/qtvr2mov>

In the long run Presenter will be able to do something similar but using the original QTVR
files so file sizes will be much smaller, but it will have to stop panning and then do a
crossfade (or whatever visual effect you want) then start panning on the next pano.
Currently in beta testing:

<http://www.azurevision.co.uk/presenter>

Ian