Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2007-Jun-21 16:10:00
Subject:Re: quick reminder

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: quick reminder G. Donald Bain 2007-Jun-21 16:10:00
Simon,

Sorry for the oversight. Usually we pick up on details like this
(Landis and I are both geographers by training), but this time we
were insanely busy in the period leading up to the event.

Consider the rules amended. Everyone should feel free to shoot all
day one the day of the solstice in their location.

Don