Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2007-Oct-04 17:56:00
Subject:Re: sustenance contribution and text

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: sustenance contribution and text Landis 2007-Oct-04 17:56:00
>>The use of the car in Madrid doesn't make
>>sense, the city is growing excessively and
>>there isn't a well designed distribution of
>>public and private streets around all the
>>neighborhoods.
>
>When I wrote "there isn't a well designed
>distribution of public and private
>infrastructures around all the neighborhoods." I
>meant that the people living on the surrounding
>neighborhoods usually have to cross the city or
>go to the center of the city to do many usual
>shopping or work because there's no possibility
>to do it on their own neighborhood. Does it make
>sense? (It's difficult for me to explain in
>english, sorry)

Well, my Spanish is just barely enough to order a
cerveza or find el ba?o - certainly no need for
you to apologize.

How about changing:
>The use of the car in Madrid is out of the
>logics, the city is growing excessively and
>there isn't a well designed distribution of
>public and private infrastructures around all
>the neighborhoods.

to:

The use of the car in Madrid doesn't make sense,
the city is growing excessively but there isn't a
well designed distribution of public
transportation to all the different neighborhoods.

-L