Sender:pau
Date/Time:2007-Oct-05 23:11:00
Subject:Re: sustenance contribution and text

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: sustenance contribution and text pau 2007-Oct-05 23:11:00
El 04/10/2007, a las 19:56, Landis escribi?:
>>  Does it make
>> sense? (It's difficult for me to explain in
>> english, sorry)
>
> Well, my Spanish is just barely enough to order a
> cerveza or find el ba?o - certainly no need for
> you to apologize.

Jajaja! I did laugh a lot reading this! With this two words you can
go way further a party night!

> How about changing:
>> The use of the car in Madrid is out of the
>> logics, the city is growing excessively and
>> there isn't a well designed distribution of
>> public and private infrastructures around all
>> the neighborhoods.
>
> to:
>
> The use of the car in Madrid doesn't make sense,
> the city is growing excessively but there isn't a
> well designed distribution of public
> transportation to all the different neighborhoods.

I think I did not select fine the word "infrastructure" because the
transportation isn't the problem, but the lack of interesting
services and the huge extension of the city. The people of the
external neighborhoods still depend of the center of Madrid.
I think I'll rewrite the paragraph to say it different.
Anyway, thanks a lot for your time!

pau valiente
www.pau.cc