Sender:Tom Jelen
Date/Time:2007-Oct-05 22:02:00
Subject:Re: painful purchase decision

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: painful purchase decision Tom Jelen 2007-Oct-05 22:02:00
It sure does!  I use a e 300 with an 7/14  rectilinear zoom.   I also use
Realviz 5  and the auto stitch and works great  as long as you keep the
camera level. I have tried the fish eye 180fov but I can't get Realviz to
work the right way with that lens, it too bad it a very nice lens.  An
Olympus is a very good camera they have a write up in last month's PDN mag.
All about the new 510 a 10meg camera, nice camera at half the cost of a
Nikon. A plus when you look at the sensor size you just need to double your
7mm to a 14 and Realviz works without any trouble. Id really look into the
Olympus.  Thanks     tj