Sender:c b arun kumar
Date/Time:2007-Oct-05 11:16:00
Subject:Re: painful purchase decision

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: painful purchase decision c b arun kumar 2007-Oct-05 11:16:00
The Canon + 10-22 is a great option.

I was using it before i shifted to the Canon 5D

If you have the money go for a 40D though instead of
the Rebel/400D. The 40D is a much better camera and
you can get it body only and buy the 10-22 separately.

I current use the Nikon 10.5 on my Canon 5D and I love
it's quality.

So frankly the D40x with the 10.5 is a great choice as
well :)

Hmmm though i am a canon user it is indeed a tough
choice. If you just need to create spherical panos
then i think the D40x with the 10.5 is actually a
better option as you need to shoot fewer pix to create
your pano. So just go for that for sheer convenience
sake.

If if have the money then gain buy the D80 instead as
you have a better camera with the D80

cheers

CB