Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2008-May-06 18:53:00
Subject:Re: Giga pan?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Giga pan? Caroling Geary 2008-May-06 18:53:00
Does this page by Thomas Rauscher help?
http://bilder.sinnfrei.at/googleearth/

There is a panorama google thing called Panoramio but I don't think
it is VR: http://www.panoramio.com/google-earth/.

WWP exists. In Google Earth look under Layers: Gallery: Google Earth
Community: Community Showcase: Worldwide Panoramas
The placemarks haven't been updated. I haven't looked into why.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net