Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2008-May-06 14:23:00
Subject:Re: Giga pan?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Giga pan? G. Donald Bain 2008-May-06 14:23:00
We are on Google Earth, or at least we used to be. Thomas Rauscher has
made a special effort on this.

But Google have not been very good about keeping our info up to date
and never even got our name right. The placement several levels down
was not satisfactory. Actually, I can't find us on there anywhere now.

I think we deserve to be in the Primary Database, under Geographic
Web, alongside Panoramio. Or maybe a special section specifically for
sites with VR panoramas.

Don