Sender:darkfact95
Date/Time:2008-May-09 10:56:00
Subject:Re: Giga pan?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Giga pan? darkfact95 2008-May-09 10:56:00
Yes I agree with you. This is why i made this post. we should be on
the Primary Database, under Geographic Web, alongside Panoramio. Not
just a keyhole in the community forum posted by one of the users.

I really believe we have some amazing panoramas on WWP from all around
the world and people will find it amazing to be able to view those
panoramas.

so any idea what Thomas Raucscher actually did? I mean did he work on
producing the layer file himself and uploaded it? or did he try to get
in touch with google to have our panoramas included?

I know they might not like this because they are introducing their own
 panorama like service. But I believe they'll never be able to provide
what we're offering. because we're from all over the world, and doing
this for free.