Sender:Paco
Date/Time:2008-May-06 23:11:00
Subject:Re: Giga pan?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Giga pan? Paco 2008-May-06 23:11:00
Caroling,

   I think that the current content in Google Earth about WWP comes
from this post to Google Earth Community,

       http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/165663/page/

that has not been updated recently. This is the standard way to
publish information in Google Earth (that they update monthly or
more).
I don't know if Thomas has another contact with Google people, because
it is not usual to have a specific layer in Google Earth.
By the way, I think that Google Earth is a good source of web traffic.
It's worth to update the post with the wwp kmz file.

Also, Panoramio is only a website of geo-located photos owned by Google.

Regards
Paco Lorente