Sender:Victor
Date/Time:2008-May-27 13:45:00
Subject:Class Action again ZKM

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Class Action again ZKM Victor 2008-May-27 13:45:00

--- In #removed#, "Mark D. Fink" <markdfink@...> wrote:

> I think this is looking more and more like a class action lawsuit.

I would tend to agree with Mark, a class action lawsuit looks like the
way to proceed with the entire roster of WWP contributers as class
members.  By their own information, they claim to have access to the
bulk of the WWP content.  They have modified that content for their
own use illegally.  We have visual evidence of several panoramas being
shown.  Why would we think they could -- and if so, would -- provide a
list of all the panoramas they have shown as this would only enlarge
their liability.

 From what I can tell, they COULD show ANY and ALL of the panoramas if
the person running the show at that moment so chose, or if a viewer at
that moment requested.  That would imply ALL of the content has been
modified and made ready to show, even if we can't prove any individual
panorama was shown.  Who's to say any individual panorama wasn't?
Thank you Willy for your documentation of a portion of the Stuttgart
show, but unfortunately, nobody has documented all of their
presentations, from start to finish.

Seems to me that a class action suit would simplify the situation from
our end.  I don't think we need to prove that EVERY panorama was
shown, but insofar as they COULD be, they've been illegally obtained
and modified for their use.

I have the acquaintance of at least two class action lawyers here in
the US.  Since this exhibition has not been made in the US however I
think the lead would, of necessity, be made from within the EU
generally and specifically in Germany.  As such, I have not approached
them with this issue but I easily could if requested.

Victor Z