Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2008-May-27 17:31:00
Subject:Re: 2004, 2005,2006 WWP Entries Globalrama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 2004, 2005,2006 WWP Entries Globalrama Dave 360texas.com 2008-May-27 17:31:00
Furthur to my comment.  First estimate of number of panorama images
that might be used are below.  The WWP site started providing WWP
entries in early 2004 and some in 2005.  The values below ?? are just
guess work.  Would need to go and do a manual count.

But for now lets assume 2,840 WWP panorama entries that for the first
3 years:

2004
Original March 180
Heritage June 110
Bridges Sept ??  200
Sanctuary Dec ?? 200

2005
Marketplace March  ?? 200
Water  June 250
Energy Sept 200
Best of Annual 300

2006
Borders March ?? 300
Gardens June ?? 300
Transportation ?? 300
Best of  Annual ?? 300

Total estimate 2,840 panoramas

--- In #removed#, "Dave 360texas.com" <texas360@...> wrote:

> Rather than trying to learn how many WWP photographer entries are
in
> the Globalrama... apparantly we can identify at least 3 years or (6
WWP