Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2008-Jun-04 00:31:00
Subject:Re: 2004, 2005,2006 WWP Entries Globalrama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 2004, 2005,2006 WWP Entries Globalrama G. Donald Bain 2008-Jun-04 00:31:00
I have just returned from my desert trip and still have a LOT of e-
mail to read before participating in the discussion.

Here are the correct figures (courtesy of Markus' amazing prep server):

Currently, there are 919 registered participants (of these, 900 have
actually made at least one submission), with 4343 panoramas in a total
of 18 events in the database.

wwp308		Beginnings			193
wwp108		Wrinkle Tribute		186
wwp1207	Best of 2007			272