Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2008-Jun-04 11:55:00
Subject:Re: 2004, 2005,2006 WWP Entries Globalrama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 2004, 2005,2006 WWP Entries Globalrama Hans Nyberg 2008-Jun-04 11:55:00
On 04/06/2008, at 13.39, Fernando Costa Pinto wrote:

> Could you please give links of some of those agencies ?
> This is a highly innovative midia.
> In wich circunstance ( usage ) is that value ( $1400) used ?. As
> different usage of an image has different prices.
> Those agencies already practice sell of panos in circunstances like
> the
> Globorama or similar ?

I was referring to  Photosearch which is one of the larger
international Stock agencies and is very easy to calculate.

They also have panoramas.
http://www.fotosearch.com/STK003/dzr1025/#

A 3 year usage for Gallery/Museum/government in largest size and in
Europe is USD 1400

Other smaller agencies may have other prices and most individual
photographers  would probably  calculate it also differently.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk<http://www.panoramas.dk>  Features Fullscreen QTVR from
the best VR Photographers