Sender:Yuval Levy
Date/Time:2008-May-30 16:27:00
Subject:Re: Non Profit or Subsidise

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Non Profit or Subsidise Yuval Levy 2008-May-30 16:27:00
Thomas -

please - take a step back. all what you write is most likely right. now
try to use it to your advantage. when is the next Biennale in Bilbao?

if you come out with this in the media now, you will ruin the ZKM and
Mr. Weibel. But you will not forward your interest as an artist.

use the time left until the Biennale to try to work a better outcome. If
ZKM/Mr. Weibel don't cooperate, you will not only be in your right to do
what you suggest - you will have also walked the moral high ground and
tried to reach a win-win solution, demonstrating that the problem is on
the other side.

Yuv