Sender:paul_boden
Date/Time:2008-Nov-04 08:09:00
Subject:Re: extensive virtual tour

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: extensive virtual tour paul_boden 2008-Nov-04 08:09:00
--- In #removed#, YILMAZ TUFAN <yilmaztufan@...> wrote:

> Last month?we made extensive virtual tour project that?about
a?local?park of turkey.
> 258 panoramic photos in the virtual tour and you can move by
direction arrow and use?by map.
> you can see night shot, day shot and sundown shot. Any shot showed
by different color button at the map.

http://www.kocaeli.bel.tr/images/Content/3dSanaltur/kocaeli360SanalTur/s...

> Also with this tour we made?submarine virtual?tour. An interesting
place and so tihgt place to walk in there.
http://www.kocaeli.bel.tr/images/Content/3dSanaltur/kocaeli360SanalTur/h...

> Hope you like it.
>

> Best regards from turkey .?
> ?
>
> YILMAZ TUFAN
> Virtual tour made by www.360TR.com?team.

Hi Yilmaz,

Huge tour, the panos load well, what file size are they?

My only critisisms would be: -

1/ There is no play/pause button to resume the tour from the last
interuption point.

2/ The tour does not move from scene to scene.

3/ You only seem to have a tour description text rather than a scene
to scene description text. If you are just keeping the one descrpition
you you could remove the scroll bars by removing a space line in the text.

I appreciate the amount of photographic work that has gone in to this
tour.

Regards,

Paul.

www.360turismo.com