Sender:ptgroup
Date/Time:2008-Nov-04 08:50:00
Subject:Re: extensive virtual tour

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: extensive virtual tour ptgroup 2008-Nov-04 08:50:00
Hi Yilmaz,
very nice tours.
very fast laoding - great
the amount of images is stunning .
i like the kocaeli map - well made and different though.

hope they payed well for a tour like this.

the submarine is very nice also.
very tight - did you shoot with a monopod ??
easier in such tight spaces.

it might be better when some infos pop up when the cursor is hovering a
hotspot.
not necessarily but it woul be a hint though.

ciao
mike
360? VR Fotografie:
http://www.360de.de