Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2008-Nov-04 22:20:00
Subject:Re: extensive virtual tour

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: extensive virtual tour Dave 360texas.com 2008-Nov-04 22:20:00
Walked through the submarine.... I had NO IDEA a submarine was so
complicated.

Only issue I found was this err.  I am using MS Vista Ultimate and IE
7.   I clicked 'dismiss'  and continued with no issues.  GREAT Work.

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null
object reference.
	at
com.easypano.tourweaver.controls.sceneClass::FullScreenToolBar/updataP
layBut()
	at
com.easypano.tourweaver.managers::ComponentManager/setPlayPauseMovie()
	at com.easypano.tourweaver.core::APIInterface/excudeEvent()
	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
	at com.easypano.tourweaver.player::TWPlayerEngine/excudeEvent
()
	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
	at com.easypano.tourweaver.player::Movie/set playing()
	at com.easypano.tourweaver.player::Movie/stopMovie()
	at com.easypano.tourweaver.player::Movie/playPauseMovie()
	at
com.easypano.tourweaver.player::TWPlayerEngine/playPauseMovie()
	at com.easypano.tourweaver.main::TW400/playDefaultMovie()
	at com.easypano.tourweaver.main::TW400/startEngine()
	at com.easypano.tourweaver.main::TW400/onComplete()
	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
	at com.easypano.tourweaver.net::DownLoaderQueue/onItemComplete
()
	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
	at com.easypano.tourweaver.net::DownLoader/onComplete()
	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
	at deng.fzip::FZipLibrary/processNext()
	at deng.fzip::FZipLibrary/loaderCompleteHandler()
------- error end -----------------------------------------------

--- In #removed#, YILMAZ TUFAN <yilmaztufan@...> wrote:

> Last month?we made extensive virtual tour project that?about
a?local?park of turkey.
> 258 panoramic photos in the virtual tour and you can move by
direction arrow and use?by map.
> you can see night shot, day shot and sundown shot. Any shot showed
by different color button at the map.
> And visited panoramas point color changed.
>
> Virtual tour can visited at there :
http://www.kocaeli.bel.tr/images/Content/3dSanaltur/kocaeli360SanalTur
/seka/index.html

> Also with this tour we made?submarine virtual?tour. An interesting
place and so tihgt place to walk in there.
> Virtual tour :
http://www.kocaeli.bel.tr/images/Content/3dSanaltur/kocaeli360SanalTur
/hizirreis/index.html