Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2008-Dec-16 20:32:00
Subject:Re: BEST OF 2008

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: BEST OF 2008 Bostjan Burger 2008-Dec-16 20:32:00
--- Caroling Geary <#removed#> wrote:

> You can make the event a December Solstice event if
> you wish. In fact
> I plan to.
>
>   The nice part is that if it doesn't work out for
> some reason, I'm
> not stuck. I can use a backup, older, or newer pano.

That's right - and don't be confused with the best of
2008 from the technical point of view of the pano. It
can be the pano which expresses most of your work in
the past year - as fil rouge, or the event which you
think was most important and was documented with the
pano, interpretatations of the best may be very
subjective as every theme of the past events.