Sender:Keith Martin
Date/Time:2008-Dec-16 22:22:00
Subject:Re: BEST OF 2008

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: BEST OF 2008 Keith Martin 2008-Dec-16 22:22:00
Sometime around 16/12/08 (at 19:04 -0200) Rodolpho Pajuaba said:

>I?ll do my Best of 2008 Pano shooting the room where I hung a series of
>portrait I did some days ago, a project that made me very happy and
>after all is a goodbye of the city I live, Curitiba.

Sounds like an excellent choice - I look forward to seeing it.

My current choice is the pano of the porch and
view in the mountains of western North Carolina,
where I lived when I was a teenager and has
always been in my heart. Somewhere in a box I
have a 26+ year-old photo of this view, and this
October I shot a panorama from the same spot.