Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2009-Mar-01 04:58:00
Subject:Re: how many people and how many panos on WWP upto now?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: how many people and how many panos on WWP upto now? G. Donald Bain 2009-Mar-01 04:58:00
Jesse,

First, to answer your question. Thanks to Markus, I can give you an
immediate and precise response:

To date 5049 successful submissions (that is - published on the site)
by 967 different contributors. That is very impressive, given the non-
commercial nature of the project!

We would certainly welcome more participation from China. I have heard
rumors of the growing interest in VR in that area, and we all know the
subject matter at hand is tremendous. Thanks for helping out!

Don