Sender:Uri Cogan
Date/Time:2009-Mar-25 05:49:00
Subject:Re: Diversity event shooting countdown

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Diversity event shooting countdown Uri Cogan 2009-Mar-25 05:49:00
Jesse Lee wrote:

> Wow! Uri, Uri, Uri!
> Great job!
> Just love it!

Wow! thank you!

> This is one of my "Diversity" (not for this WWP event) shoot in 2004
> just like yours:
> http://www.chinavr.net/news/2004missuniverse/j3189.htm
> <http://www.chinavr.net/news/2004missuniverse/j3189.htm> (volunteers)
> Click for more http://www.chinavr.net/html/group.htm
> <http://www.chinavr.net/html/group.htm>

Yes, group photos can be tricky. Your subjects seem very still and
disciplined; Organizing several dozen lively teen-agers from many
countries, and getting them to stay still for a few minutes could be
more difficult than trying to herd cats.

I want to experiment more with different heights for the camera for
group panoramas; this time I positioned the camera at chest level, but I
will also want to try shooting a group panorama using something like a
2.5 meter tall monopod.

Cheers,
Uri Cogan
http://www.uricogan.com