Sender:Bruce Christianson
Date/Time:2009-Mar-24 16:20:00
Subject:Re: Diversity event shooting countdown

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Diversity event shooting countdown Bruce Christianson 2009-Mar-24 16:20:00
K ~
	I am worried about the possible insulting nature of that site, but
when I did a search on Diversity, it came up on the first page.  When
I read there take on us whites, I was more than surprised how
pitifully accurate they could be.

Regarding your posts, I noticed I couldn't spin the panos in Safari
4.  It has a movie controller to it.  Haven't heard any explanations
why it does that.  Do you know?  Works fine in Firefox.

Virtually Yours,
Bruce Christianson
Photographer  |  Digital Consultant  |  VRtist  |  DigiTech
"Nothing in one's life exists, until it is observed." -bc
www.PhotoLogic.com
612-578-9972  Cell Phone
651-340-4430  Home Ofc.