Sender:Serge Maandag
Date/Time:2009-Apr-08 19:58:00
Subject:Re: First edition of Diversity is online

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: First edition of Diversity is online Serge Maandag 2009-Apr-08 19:58:00
> <grin> I screwed my shooting...
> you know, one of these things you don't tell even to your mother? </grin>

That's what we are for. Really, any dark secret that's on your mind? Spill
it out here!

> There is one that I think deserve to be mentioned though: Peter Barnes'
> "Working Man" (http://tinyurl.com/de5sd8). At the best tradition of
> humanist photography, Peter was able to produce a simple and yet
> touching and powerful panorama.

I have to agree, it has a monumental quality.
I browsed through most of the entries and Peters entry struck me
extraordinarily. Congrats on this one, Peter!

I also noticed that Don, just as in his previous entry, has managed to
capture some beautiful colors again. Would you care to share your secret
with us, Don?

The clouds seem not saturated at all, which makes me believe you used HDR.
The wood and bushes have a warm glow as if the panorama was shot during
the golden hour, but I see no sun on the horizon. And boy, the water color
does add to the excitement :)

Serge.