Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Oct-01 06:45:00
Subject:Re: late editing

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: late editing Yahoo Account 2009-Oct-01 06:45:00
Hi Jean-Guy,

the clock runs down in about 10 minutes, so I'm going to put you on the late edit list.

The remaining time (or upcoming timeframes) is/are visible at the login screen, in the lower of the two gray boxes:
http://contribute.worldwidepanorama.org/gen/

-Markus

P.S.: I was in a hurry to drive to work this morning, so I did not get around to do the morning conversion/thumbnailing of the contributions that came in over the last few hours. I'll see to that as soon as I have access to my home server again.