Sender:Luciano
Date/Time:2009-Oct-02 18:11:00
Subject:Re: late editing

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: late editing Luciano 2009-Oct-02 18:11:00
Yes, I couldnt get closer because the street was with heavy traffic
disrupting the band (and me) as several cars also stopped to watch the
performance. A closer shot would certainly create a better result...

...the sunlight reflected from the modern presidential building (lateral
facade) across the street on the first regiment was also interesting, this
effect added most vivid colors on those soldiers!

Luciano B.