Sender:Roger D. Williams
Date/Time:2009-Oct-03 03:21:00
Subject:Re: late editing

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: late editing Roger D. Williams 2009-Oct-03 03:21:00
On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 03:11:57 +0900, Luciano <#removed#> wrote:

> Yes, I couldnt get closer because the street was with heavy traffic
> disrupting the band (and me) as several cars also stopped to watch the
> performance. A closer shot would certainly create a better result...
>
> ...the sunlight reflected from the modern presidential building (lateral
> facade) across the street on the first regiment was also interesting,
> this
> effect added most vivid colors on those soldiers!

I love the pano but perhaps I should mention that the full-screen version,
although it downloads the low-res B&W image quite quickly, is very slow
indeed to load all the colour tiles. There seem to be an awful lot of
very small tiles, each taking its own time to download. I nearly gave
up but then thought it might be worth enduring to the end to find out
how long it would take. The answer was a couple of MINUTES. That's like
almost FOREVER.

I think this would discourage most casual viewers from ever getting to
see the full-screen version, which would be a pity.

Roger W.

--
Business: www.adex-japan.com
Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger