Sender:Luciano
Date/Time:2009-Oct-01 17:05:00
Subject:Re: late editing

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: late editing Luciano 2009-Oct-01 17:05:00
Markus,

Please add me to the late-edit group, actually my pano is ready and needs no
modification but I would like to add a description about me in the
appropriate user page description, its actually blank...

Pat, thank you for your corrections in the description on my very first WWP
contribution.
<http://contribute.worldwidepanorama.org/gen/live_preview/wwp909/html/Luc...>
Thanks again guys

Luciano B.