Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2010-Jun-29 23:12:00
Subject:Re: Error: too large single image!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Error: too large single image! Yahoo Account 2010-Jun-29 23:12:00
Hummm, the Quicktime is delivered "as uploaded", and I can see it just fine. There have been reports of Quicktime just being picky about the network mechanisms, though.

You may want to flush the QT cache to see if this clears things up.
(General info about that cache thing) :
The Quicktime cache is controlled via (Windows) Start > Control Panels > Quicktime Preferences > Advanced > Download cache > Empty cache.
On Mac, it's System Preferences > Quicktime > Browser > Empty Download Cache.
Also, unless you keep on viewing the same files over and over again, you may want to set the cache size to zero (or uncheck the "save movies in cache" box :)

-Markus