Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2010-Jun-30 11:50:00
Subject:Re: Error: too large single image!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Error: too large single image! Caroling Geary 2010-Jun-30 11:50:00
My QuickTime on Safari is having problems with panos that I didn't
know about.

In Safari I have four windows open on the same QT panorama (March
2010). I can't pan in three of them: locally, wholeo.net, and on the
WWP preparation server. I can pan on WWP site. All the full-screen
versions work though, so it would seem that it has something to do
with the page code.

I have a G5 running Tiger, OS 10.4.11. Quicktime is 7.6.4. I see that
newer versions of QT are for OS 10.5 and 10.6, Intel machines. I
didn't download QuickTime 7.6.6.

I just tried the Firefox zoom problem and seem to have it too.

So maybe the old power PCs are the problem?

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net