Sender:texas360dave
Date/Time:2012-Jan-06 16:11:00
Subject:Re: Someone editing the description text with Wiki links after its been submitted.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Someone editing the description text with Wiki links after its been submitted. texas360dave 2012-Jan-06 16:11:00
I think the "Description narrative" rests only with the photographer.  The panorama description inhances the image story telling to the person viewing the image.  It is how the photographer expresses the image intention.

For a third party to attempt to edit the photographers description with their own expressions.. is mearly second guessing the photographers intentions.

What IF the third party provides different informational links that causes the photographers description to be misunderstood ?  At this point in the process the photographer is not provided an opportunity to make corrections.  The photographer supplying the image and description should be the one who should be making the changes if needed.

The description and the panorama image are being supplied by the photographer who is responsible for provide accurate information.

Just a thought on this issue.