Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2012-Jan-05 04:22:00
Subject:Re: Someone editing the description text with Wiki links after its been submitted.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Someone editing the description text with Wiki links after its been submitted. Pat Swovelin 2012-Jan-05 04:22:00
On 1/4/2012 8:59 AM, centreofengland wrote:

> I see that again someone has edited the description text to include
> links to wikipedia articles from it.
>
> Three lots of links to Wiki articles have been added to my description.
>
> Looking at other peoples descriptions I see its been done to quite a
> few but not all.

How do you possibly know what their original text looked like?

> Is this post-editing of peoples text something that is going to happen
> from now onwards?

It has been happening for years, you're just not aware of it.  In all of
that time and the hundreds and hundreds of panoramas that I've checked
and edited only 2 people have had a problem with it.  They are now on a
do-not-touch list.  You can add yourself to that list if you'd like.

Send me your original text and I'll put it up immediately.

--
Pat Swovelin
Cool Guy @ Large