Sender:Roberto Mancuso
Date/Time:2012-May-23 07:02:00
Subject:Re: RIP - Pat Swovelin

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: RIP - Pat Swovelin Roberto Mancuso 2012-May-23 07:02:00
Luca gave words to my think.

I can?t believe too, I can just remember his kindness and his huge humor

and...

See you later, Pat....

Da: luca vascon <#removed#>
Risposta: <#removed#>
Data: Wed, 23 May 2012 08:10:57 +0200
A: <#removed#>
Oggetto: Re: RIP - Pat Swovelin

?!
I simply do not want to believe it.
we were chatting in a 2-3 email per day till Saturday. What happened?
He was one of my best friend here! one of the greatest human beings I ever
met over internet, with an incredible sense of humor and a sense of life
that came out from every single keyboard press. Simply do not want to
believe this.

2012/5/23 AYRTON <#removed#>

> **
>

> Our colleague Pat Swovelin passed away last sunday at his home in
> California.
>
> In the name of IVRPA, which Pat was a member too, we want to say:
>
> We all, for sure will miss him
> RIP
>
> Our condolences
>
> AYRTON360
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
> http://ayrton360.com
> twitter.com/ayrton360
>
> "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

Luca Vascon.

www.nuovostudio.it
www.officinepanottiche.com