Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2012-May-23 13:52:00
Subject:Re: RIP - Pat Swovelin

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: RIP - Pat Swovelin Bostjan Burger 2012-May-23 13:52:00
I heard the news last morning... I was deeply shocked and have had to organize my mind. Only few days ago we had jokes with Pat about that who will end in morgue... me as I was working with the documentation of the fire damage in coal mine or him as he had a helicopter flight. Many jokes and fun with him, he was a very curious person who alway wanted to know all details... he was important part of the WWP team and hard worker with checking and correcting all our "pidgeon" English. He wrote the last essay about the upcoming event Heritage... and it was his last essay. I can announce now that the next September event theme is his idea "Necessity".
The Heritage is going to be the memorial event to honour Pat and his contribution to panography. More details will follow by Don.

I am going to miss you Pat... rip.

Bostjan