Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2012-May-23 12:16:00
Subject:Re: RIP - Pat Swovelin

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: RIP - Pat Swovelin Caroling Geary 2012-May-23 12:16:00
Thanks for the reminder Kathy! I see that Pat sent the wonderful essay on the theme Heritage last Saturday May 19. Which seems to be the day before he passed away. We should give him some sort of award, like a WorldWide Panorama Award of Distinction, and put it on his WWP page, to be maintained.
http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwppeople/html/PatSwoveli...

My son who died in a paragliding crash would have agreed with Pat's statement, "If you don't skydive you're not living life to the fullest". They both flew and lived most fully.

Where the theme info can be added is on the Next Event page:
http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp/practical/NextEvent.h...

--
Caroling - http://wholeo.net