Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2012-Jul-04 20:54:00
Subject:Heritage is online, Late Edit is open, too.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Heritage is online, Late Edit is open, too. Yahoo Account 2012-Jul-04 20:54:00
Hi there,

I put the first edition online, and Late Edit is open now for all who asked. You should have a notification mail in your inbox shortly (server claims it's been sent successfully).

http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp612/index.html

The first edition starts with 74 panoramas, and if Late Edit requests are any indication, we'll be just beneath 90 once the second edition goes live.

Thank you for participating.

-Markus