Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2012-Jul-05 18:27:00
Subject:Re: UPLOAD PROBLEM

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: UPLOAD PROBLEM Yahoo Account 2012-Jul-05 18:27:00
Hi, thanks for the info!

It seems there's currently some time-out problem during the upload, because it cuts out after 30 seconds (which it shouldn't, upload time is not supposed to be evaluated towards the "safety net" of the script limits). I need to take a look if it's something that a reboot will fix. Haven't noticed any software updates by the hosting company recently, so I'm at a bit of a loss here. I'm about to kick the machine and see if morale improves :-)
It should go "missing" within the next two minutes, and be back shortly thereafter.

If it doesn't work out, feel free to send me the image by mail. I've got other ways to put it into the server besides the web upload.

-Markus