Sender:peterm1822
Date/Time:2012-Jul-05 16:17:00
Subject:Re: Heritage is online, Late Edit is open, too. UPLOAD PROBLEM

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Heritage is online, Late Edit is open, too. UPLOAD PROBLEM peterm1822 2012-Jul-05 16:17:00
Markus

I have receive the mail with the green light, I have charged all data but when I upload the pano (less than 7mb) I always get an error message saying that the server connection has been closed.
Of course the rest of my web works fine.

I notice that there is no other activity, except mine, on the server monitor.

Any idea?

Thx and bye
Pietro