Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2012-Jul-04 13:49:00
Subject:Re: Upload still open - or Late Entry

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Upload still open - or Late Entry Yahoo Account 2012-Jul-04 13:49:00
Luca,

no need to worry. I'm just waiting for the OK from Landis, then I'll put the "first edition" online and open the "Late Edit" phase.

To all who need or want a late edit opportunity, just log on to your account. The first page has the "Late Edit" button. It's always available and doesn't depend on the editing timeframes.

-Markus