Sender:Carlos Chegado Lists
Date/Time:2013-Feb-12 17:45:00
Subject:Re: facebook as mailing list (was: discussion of the future of the WWP)

Erik,

In that case, Facebook might have changed this behavior. Actually, I had to
disable my Facebook e-mail notifications, because I was receiving tons of
them and couldn't keep up, If they send only the start thread, might be
less noisy and you can just follow the threads you're interested in.
Thanks for pointing me this Erik.

My best regards
Os melhores cumprimentos

Carlos Chegado

Iceland2013.org -  The International Panoramic Photography Conference,
Selfoss, Iceland, June 10-16, 2013.