Sender:Carlos Chegado Lists
Date/Time:2013-Feb-11 11:20:00
Subject:Re: discussion of the future of the WWP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: discussion of the future of the WWP Carlos Chegado Lists 2013-Feb-11 11:20:00
I am surprised that in a thread named "discussion of the future of the WWP"
that by chance happened elsewhere but that Don Bain rightfully brought in
here to this mail list for your consideration, all you can think about to
reply is saying no to Facebook, Saying no to G+, etc, etc.

If you want to discuss this matter here on Yahoo Groups, great, discuss it
here, no problem, but please discuss the most important matter and just
ignore the platform wars!

Don Bain is not forcing anyone to move to Facebook. Don is just pointing
out that this discussion started on the Panoramic Photographers on Facebook
Group because obviously this is the most lively Panoramic Photography Group
that currently exists. But discussing it here is valuable too because every
opinion maters and if some of you aren't going to reply on that original
PPoF thread, then please express your points of view here.

OK, now back to the main point, Don, I think I can safely say this
on behalf of my fellow members of the IVRPA Board of Directors, if you
think the IVRPA can be of any help to assist you keeping the WWP project
going, let us know and we'll try help as much as possible.

My best regards
Os melhores cumprimentos

Carlos Chegado

Iceland2013.org -  The International Panoramic Photography Conference,
Selfoss, Iceland, June 10-16, 2013.