Sender:texas360dave
Date/Time:2013-Apr-29 20:50:00
Subject:Re: WWP Scale - FULL SCREEN issue Win7 & IE-10

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Scale - FULL SCREEN issue Win7 & IE-10 texas360dave 2013-Apr-29 20:50:00
When right mouse clicking on the WPP page full screen narrow view the 'About' says it was built using KRpano 1.16 Build 2013-03-28.

When looking at our own personal panoramas like this one

http://360texas.com/services/izamalcity/kk/index.html

It opens to full screen (horizontal and vertical) - no issue here.

Looks like the only variation between the two pano's the WWP page is using KRpano 1.16 Build 2013-03-28.

Otherwise BOTH are using Adobe Flash Viewer 11.7.700.169.

Just a thought... Maybe someone at KRpano has a fix.

Dave