Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2013-Apr-18 17:17:00
Subject:Re: WWP Scale - FULL SCREEN issue

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Scale - FULL SCREEN issue Caroling Geary 2013-Apr-18 17:17:00
I couldn't reproduce the problem on Mac OS 10.8.3. For this pano:
http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp313/fullscreen/Charles...

I tried both Flash and QT in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari

I used to see this in Firefox when I had a certain DOCTYPE on older Mac with older browsers and QT.
--
Caroling - http://wholeo.net