Sender:texas360dave
Date/Time:2013-May-07 19:13:00
Subject:Re: WWP Scale - FULL SCREEN issue

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Scale - FULL SCREEN issue texas360dave 2013-May-07 19:13:00
OK... Win7 IE 10

F12 I did:
Browser mode = was already set for IE10 Compatibility View
Document = default setting ->IE 5 Quirks reset to IE 10 Standards Alt+S

Purged the cache - closed IE 10//// restarted IE 10

Result remain unchanged with narrow top window view.

Now that I know about the F12 Developer module... will try other listed options...

Keep in mind this issue only just occured with the recent 'Shapes' event.  Up to this event .. all events performed well with IE 9 and IE 10.  So someone changed some page code in this last event.

Will report back after working with the developer settings