Sender:dbain
Date/Time:2014-Jul-16 20:16:00
Subject:Re: victory in the German courts!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: victory in the German courts! dbain 2014-Jul-16 20:16:00
As I understand it the financial settlement was limited to German
panographers.

Strictly speaking, the legal precedent also applies only in the German legal
system. But it will be a valuable thing to be able to cite if similar
incidents occur elsewhere.

I wish there was some way I could publicly "out" the arrogant academics behind
the Globorama.