Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2014-Jul-16 21:01:00
Subject:Re: victory in the German courts!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: victory in the German courts! Caroling Geary 2014-Jul-16 21:01:00
In my view at least 50% of people on the web think that anything on the web is free to share. This includes art curators. Especially irritating to me are the "new age" people. For example, I have asked the owner of a page for more information about a beautiful image on the page. The owner responded that he had forgotten where he got it. I wanted to see more of the artist's work. I requested that source information be honored and passed on. The owner's answer was that the message in the artwork was more important than the artist.

The pinterest system is the closest I know of, where the software preserves the links.
--
Caroling - http://wholeo.net