Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2014-Jul-16 19:29:00
Subject:Re: victory in the German courts!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: victory in the German courts! Caroling Geary 2014-Jul-16 19:29:00
Wow. I am so pleased. I congratulate and thank all that pursued this action. I'm so happy to hear this news. It certainly sends a message about the WWP and establishes rules of conduct, so it is valuable for us all. It would be nice to have a page on WWP telling this story, so it is not forgotten.

--
Caroling - http://wholeo.net