Sender:Viktor Balogh
Date/Time:2016-Jan-08 12:02:00
Subject:Best Of 2015 is online, and Late Edit is open!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Best Of 2015 is online, and Late Edit is open! Viktor Balogh 2016-Jan-08 12:02:00
Hi,

I have a similar issue that I have a bunch of old self-made QTVRs and
wanted to publish them via HTML5 now. I would e interested if anyone has
the Linux binaries for qtvr2img or for the whole freepv tools. I have tried
to compile it yesterday on a CentOS 6.4 however things have changed a lot
so it would not compile with newer compilers.

If anyone could share with me the above tools I would be very helpful for
that. Another way would be to use qtkparse however I need a CLI and
explicit jpeg or tiff output, not a server-side solution.

Cheers,
Viktor

On Friday, 8 January 2016, Richard Crowest #removed#
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','#removed#');> [wwp] <