Sender:Bruno Postle
Date/Time:2016-Jan-09 00:01:00
Subject:Re: Best Of 2015 is online, and Late Edit is open!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Best Of 2015 is online, and Late Edit is open! Bruno Postle 2016-Jan-09 00:01:00
On 8 January 2016 at 12:02, Viktor Balogh #removed#
[wwp] <#removed#> wrote:

> I have a similar issue that I have a bunch of old self-made QTVRs and wanted
> to publish them via HTML5 now. I would e interested if anyone has the Linux
> binaries for qtvr2img or for the whole freepv tools. I have tried to compile
> it yesterday on a CentOS 6.4 however things have changed a lot so it would
> not compile with newer compilers.

Try again, I 'fixed' the code so it builds without the browser plugin
(on fedora f23, so centos should be ok), briefly:

  svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/freepv/code/freepv/trunk freepv
  cd freepv
  cmake .
  make
  sudo make install

This should give you the standalone freepv-glx QTVR viewer and the
qtvr2img command-line tool.

--
Bruno