Sender:Alex Makienko
Date/Time:2005-Jan-10 05:42:00
Subject:Re: "Don Bain - superstar" or "One more site with stolen Don's panoramas"

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: "Don Bain - superstar" or "One more site with stolen Don's panoramas" Alex Makienko 2005-Jan-10 05:42:00
Tim,

I am also a Russian speaker but I haven't found any references to Don's
permission and link to Don's website. So who's rights reserved - it's an
issue. :-)

Well, the idea of the site looks attractive and I do not think there's a
reason to start any kind of prosecution (Don may have another opinion). I
would suppose that as we are interested in QTVR promotion, many of us would
be pleased to provide some panoramas for free to propagate and promote the
QTVR art in that part of the world. But the only condition is mandatory -
absolutely no copyright violations.

I will try to contact site administration and to resolve this problem. If
Don gives them a permission and the conflict is resolved we may try to
cooperate with these guys.

Alex